Low-cost treatment of organic wastewater in high salinity environment is always one of the difficulties in the field of industrial wastewater treatment, especially for the reasons of long screening cycle and poor operation stability of salt-tolerant bacteria, which leads to the difficulty of high salinity wastewater treatment. The multi-stage fiber-reinforced bio-treatment technology developed by environmental protection can quickly domesticate and screen the salt-tolerant microorganism population, and is suitable for the biochemical treatment of various saline environment organic wastewater.
(1) the salt tolerance of the organism can be as high as 3% , and it can adapt to the refractory wastewater (b/c > 0.1) ;
(2) high specific surface area fiber filler, high solid loading (8-10g/L) , life up to 10 years;
(3) rapid screening of salt-tolerant bacteria and fixation of special bacteria;
(4) high sludge concentration, high organic load, high impact load resistance;
(5) a new biofilm method for simultaneous nitrification and denitrification with high ammonia-nitrogen loading;
(6) the sludge retention time is long, the excess sludge quantity reduces 30-90% compared with the traditional biochemical process;
(7) reduction of land occupation by more than 30 per cent and reduction of operating costs by 30-50 per cent.
(1) upgrading/capacity expansion of biochemical system;
(2) chemical pharmaceutical wastewater with low B/C ratio;
(3) landfill leachate/kitchen pressure leachate treatment;
(4) biological treatment of coal chemical/coking wastewater;
(E) waste water from the curing/breeding industry, etc. ;
(6) other microbial processes in high salinity environments.